This is going to be a great year because:
- I remembered to say Rabbit Rabbit on New Year's morning first thing, to the SO and the cats, which is the best luck ever, on the first day of the year.
- I ate cornbread, blackeyed peas and collard greens at my neighbor's New Year's party. I am so set.
- The first two e mails I opened were two more great reviews for THE HARROWING. It is so amazing to write something and have people who love this genre have the exact experience that I wanted to create. Oh, heroin.
- The first song I heard on the radio was Todd Rundgren singing "Hello It's Me" and Todd gave me my first writing job ever and changed my life. That is so nice a check-in omen to have on the day...
- The music all day was all that.
- Cabbalistically 2007 is a 9 which is the number of mastery which means even all you non-California space cadets who DON'T believe in all that sh.. stuff are going to benefit from the magic...
- Every year of my life has been better than the next, even when challenging. How can I argue with that kind of progress? You got to admit it's getting betta... getting betta all the time.
- When I'm not writing, I'm dying to write.
- I know the greatest people on the planet. And there are so many more to know. That's the best thing of all.
Happy New Year to everyone!!